I am one girl that can never keep a New Year Resolution, but always tries to the best of my ability. I really believe that everyday is a chance to make resolutions to better one's self, but I am going to try again this year anyway.
Ok, here is my resolution.... are you ready?
I am going to buy more cute clothes to share with all of you. (That is a good one right?)
No, seriously, I really did make a few in the hopes to better myself and make 2011 great!
1. Step outside my comfort zone, take a few chances.
2. Work on the blog to improve content. (Starting with the outfit pictures, I am the worst at posing.)
3. Enjoy the little things.
4. Try something new each month.
5. Maintain the 23 pound weight loss that I achieved in the last 6 months. (This will be a tough one!)
6. Watch less television. (I think this one will be even harder, I LOVE TV!)
7. Wear more color.
Here's to a fabulous 2011!
What resolutions did you make?
Cardigan: Banana Republic
Tights: Simply Vera Wang
Bag: Mulberry for Target
|I was sad to take down abominable this weekend.|