Friday, November 11, 2011

Quick

Quick, Quick... Snap the pics before I get rained on!  A very stormy Friday so layers are just what the weather gods ordered.

On another note, if you happen to notice the ugly pedometer on my jacket (a fashion don't) I am currenlty participting in the Pedometer Turkey Trot challenge at work.  For six weeks myself, (team captain) and 3 other friends (Team Sisters with Blisters) are challenged to walk.  The competition is all based on the amount of steps we take each day.  Currently in 5th place out of 100 teams, so needless to say I am a walking machine and also very tired.

Step it to win it!
Happy Friday All!





Sweater and Necklace- J. Crew
Jeans- Gap
Booties- Sam Edleman
Sleeveless Trench- Forever 21

2 comments:

  1. Cute look! I love the color palette of your top and that necklace is so stunning!

    http://foodfashionandflow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sleeveless trench! I've been looking for one, but haven't come across one I like yet.

    I also have that sweater - isn't it amazing? Gorgeous colors and super soft!

    ReplyDelete