Monday, December 12, 2011

Fuzzy Was Me

Thanks to the fabulous Rachel Zoe, the faux fur vest has exploded the fashion scene and every fashionable girl who is on trend seems to have a few in their closets, I had yet to find one that suited me. Must admit all the one's I had tried on made me feel like a big bear (roar). Found this lighter version of faux fur and it gave me just the extra layer of warmth that I needed this morning.

Feeling good today after a productive weekend!  It was Christmas central at my house.  Gifts have been purchased and wrapped and ready to be ship.  I LOVE being ahead of the game (I think it is an all time first).  Now, all I need to do now is attend fun holiday parties and pack for Vancouver, WA (12 days and counting). 
 


Vest- Simply Vera Wang
Sweater- Banana Republic
Pants- GAP
Boots- Target

No comments:

Post a Comment