Friday, June 22, 2012

Currently Loving

A few little treasures that I am currently loving.

Finally found an iPhone docking station that did not look like a digital clock, the sweet vintage phone design makes me smile everytime I reach for my phone. Just had to have the Rum Punch phone cover from Kate Spade as it screamed Summer (the handbag is also fabulous).

Updated my Bad Gal Mascara from Benefit to They're Real, just took my lashes up a notch, don't even need an eyelash curler! The Nars lipstick in "Flamenco" is the perfect shade of red, and my new little striped clutch from J.Crew is just too adorable and goes with all my go to sundresses.

What things are currently making you smile?

Happy Friday!
 

1 comment:

  1. Adore that clutch! I think its on sale now?? I use Fresh Supernova Mascara.. do you love "They're Real??". I'm always on the lookout for better mascara... Happy weekend!
    -Becky
    http://thepumpkinspot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete