Monday, April 29, 2013

Ridin' Through

Wow, what a weekend.  It blew by so quickly!  Thank goodness the warm weather held over today, as I forsee a nice evening walk in my future.  Hope everyone had a great weekend and is having a happy Monday. 

I currently have been loving patterns that have a bike motif for some strange reason? Is it because Summer is well on its way or because I have been wanting a beach cruiser for years and have yet to pull the trigger?  I purchased these adorable jeans and have been eyeing this top. Oh the little things I obsess over.   





Top- Equipment
Pants- J. Crew
Necklaces- Lia Sophia and Forever 21
Shoes- Simply Vera Wang

Linking up with Momtrends today.

1 comment:

  1. What an adorable top
    Love how flowy it is and the motorcycles are a great juxtaposition to that
    Brett

    ReplyDelete