Monday, May 23, 2011

Midi Monday

It's just another midi Monday.
I wish it was Sunday. 
'Cause that is my funday.

I am feeling very retro in my leather midi and polka dot blouse this fine Monday morning. Here is a thought, show me your favorite way to style a midi next Monday.  What the heck..... let's have a midi Monday together as I would love to see whatcha got!

Looking forward to see what the week has planned for me, hubby is out of town on a job again....so, look out world trouble is a comin!






Skirt- H&M
Top- Modcloth
Shoes- Simply Vera Wang
Cuff- Jewelmint

2 comments:

  1. that skirt is so flowy and feminine...i never would have guessed it's leather. you look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog and love your style posts! I am debating these heels in the beige color, and am wondering how comfy they are? They just seem like they will go with everything!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete