Thursday, July 21, 2011

Jewelmint

So, have you ever heard of Jewelmint? I joined several months back when I saw an article in Lucky magazine  and thought it would be fun and I must say I enjoy getting a little treasure each month to add to my vast collection of jewelry (which we all know I love jewelry!)  Joining is super easy and fun, you just follow a few simple steps. 

1. When you sign up, you are asked a series of questions, such as “which fashionista would you love to trade closets with” or "if you had an unlimited budget, what top designers would you shop". The answers allow the jewelmint team identify the pieces from their collection that they feel best suits your style personality.

2. Purchasing  is easy, once you’re a member, any piece you select is $30 (shipping included), but only once per month. You are allowed to purchase more items in a given month, but of course, the full retail price. They also let you know via email that if nothing catches your eye, you can skip a month. A nice option.  I chose not to purchase anything this month since I was going on vacation.

Give it a try if you dare and see what little treasures you can add to your jewelry box each month.



My first purchase, love the orange!

I wear this cuff all the time, the classic lucite works with everything I own.

The packaging is so sweet and simple.


The Bullet Necklace I got last month makes me feel oh so tough!


For my inner rock chick. I really like the hardware on this piece.


No comments:

Post a Comment