Monday, May 14, 2012

Jump Aboard

Recently, for some reason, I have slowly embraced the nautical stripe. I am not sure why, but ever since I purchased this dress for the summer and flipping through my various fashion magazines, nautical has been tantalizing me a bit (branching out and trying new things in my old age I guess).

Nautical looks tend to be thin stripes and have a patriotic color palette. White and navy are the most common, but versions of red and white or navy and red are fun, but in this today's version I decided to mix in yellow to be a little different.

If you’re looking for a small dose of nautical flair but don’t want to go all out, accessories are a great option. Try a chunky rope bracelet or anything with a little anchor pendant.

Have Fun Matey’s!






Dress- J. Crew
Shoes- Star Ling
Necklace- H&M
Jacket- Gap

1 comment:

  1. i adore this dress!
    wish it would just jump over to my closet
    great styling
    brett

    ReplyDelete