Friday, January 11, 2013

Spoiled

I must admit that living in California I am spoiled by the mild weather. It gets cold, but not painstakingly cold like others have to endure each winter. This past week, it has been freezing and this little California princess is just not sure how to adapt. Grabbing a faux fur snood may to the trick today....brrr.

Happy Friday!

Jacket and Jeans- Gap
Turtleneck Sweater- Banana Republic (yes, I am wearing one under there)
Snood- Target
Booties- Steve Madden

Linking up with The Pleated Poppy and Rolled Up Pretty

4 comments:

  1. Carla, this is really cute. Love the snood with that adorable jacket.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cozy fur matched with that patterned jacket!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you and I would live very comfortably in each others closets. I feel like we are into the same styles. You make a jacket and jeans from Gap look like they were from Bloomies. Mad style, girl.

    xo,
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm freezing in California too, wish I had your fur scarf..soo cute!

    Stopping in from WIWW...

    -shopfreak

    giveaway time! stop by to win a Posh'mina scarf!
    http://shopfreak14.blogspot.com/2013/01/a-posh-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete