Wednesday, September 29, 2010

A Little Duster Will Do

I decided to take this brightly colored dress made by Tucker for Target and create a chic little duster. In the 1950’s the women's duster became popular for women to do housework in or just throw on and lounge around. I don’t get the luxury of lounging today at work, but I am feeling bright and cheery in this little number. I will definitely get some lounge time later tonight!




Dress- Halogen
Duster/Dress- Tucker for Target
Clogs- Steve Madden
Necklace- Daisy Fuentes for Kohl's

2 comments:

  1. How cute!!! Love it, the colors are really pretty...dual purpose is awesome!!

    Enter my F21 Giftcard Giveaway!!
    Statements in Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, so is yours!

    That collection is so cute! And I love the clogs.


    http://thechicaddict.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete