Friday, October 8, 2010

Boutique of the Month- Barbarella Beauty

Located in the charming dowtown Willow Glen, Barbarella Beauty is a little place I like to stop in for a cute top, jeans or some fabulous accessories.  They have the cutest boutique in front and a very trendy hair/makeup salon in the back. I must admit I have never used the salon as I am completely loyal to my guy down the street but I am just waiting for the chance to have my makeup done for just the right event. 

Nothing better than perusing the selection of cute clothes and accessories, while getting your hair done!  





Bought a cute black burnout tee. 
Next time you are in Willow Glen, stop by:

Barbarella Beauty
1183 Lincoln Ave
San Jose, CA
408-947-7255
http://www.barbarellabeauty.com/index.html

HAPPY FRIDAY!

2 comments:

  1. Wow...that looks like a fabulous, inviting place to shop...and get lost in:)


    Enter my Wendy Hammer Designs Purse Giveaway♥
    Statements in Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable boutique! I even love the little bags. Hope you had a great weekend!

    Valerie

    ReplyDelete