Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Jail House Rock

Ah, the striped tee. Love it! That was not always the case, let me tell you.  I was taught to believe that wearing horizontal stripes will ALWAYS widen your frame.  Sometimes it is actually possible for us to find a flattering striped style that works. I think I did today with this little outfit.  Don't let the stripe myth hold you back from participating in the fun and enduring trend.  




Tee- Target
Skirt- J Crew
Necklace- Simply Vera Wang
Shoes- Jessica Simpson

A couple of tee's I am looking at and thought I would share:



1. J Crew $39.50
2. Shopbop.com $99.00

1 comment:

  1. You look fab in your striped top! I agree and have moved past the stripe phobia and I'm so glad I did! They've become one of my wardrobe staples.

    xo
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete