Thursday, October 28, 2010

Like Butter

My friend Barb gave me a new nail laquer to try. Butter LONDON.  I am in love!  I had been noticing this brand lately in all the fashion magazines and I have been dying to try and thanks to Barb I got my chance. I first tried Big Smoke.  This mildly metallic navy blue was just perfect for my trip to Disneyland.

Butter London's big smoke, an affectionate name for the city of London, due to heavy smog caused by Victorian chimney stacks and trains. (http://www.butterlondon.com/dictionary)

Next up, Bumster!

Nails are now a must have fashion accessory!  Try Butter London if you dare.

C is for Carla.  At California Adventure.

The hubby and I at Disneyland!  So much fun!

1 comment:

  1. disneyland is my fave place in the world. no joking. i was supposed to go for my bday, but the funds aren't there. i'm so jealous!! i LOVE butter polishes!!!

    ReplyDelete