Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Comfortable

A comfortable sweatshirt for the office? Yep, I did it and totally happy about it. Please don't judge, I was cold this morning and really did not want to get out of my PJ's. I compromised by throwing on a comfy sweatshirt instead of calling in sick. They are not just for lounging anymore!

(Side note, I would never call in sick I am a good girl, I promise.)





Top- Stem (Nordstrom)
Skirt- J Crew
Tights- Simply Vera Wang
Boots- REPORT (Nordstrom)
Brooch- Vintage (my Grandmother's)

3 comments:

  1. Carla! Thanks so much for checking out my blog! OMG those boots are WAY TOO AWESOME. Love the buckle detail :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I could wear this outfit to work everyday, I would be in heaven! Killer boots too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You might think you were cheating at work by wearing a sweatshirt, you styled it in a way that is glamourous that it looks fancy!

    The Auspicious Life

    ReplyDelete