Thursday, December 2, 2010

What's your Twenty?

Hey Hey my blog friends what’s your twenty? I am here at work in San Jose, California wearing my 20th challenge outfit. It sure is nice to be out of the teens and rolling towards the home stretch. I am afraid this outfit was not my most creative, but sure feels nice on this wintery day.


Day 20 outfit includes:
Skirt- Halogen
Blouse- Banana Republic
Boots- Target
Sequin Bag- Simply Vera Wang

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas in the Leonhardt household. I started with the mantle and will move to the tree this weekend. I love this time of year!

4 comments:

  1. I just tagged you to answer some questions for us!!! xox J

    http://day2daywear.blogspot.com/2010/12/secrets-10-19.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can never go wrong with a leopard print skirt and black boots in my books :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh lady! that skirt is so fab! i love a good animal print:)
    YOURS, MINE AND OURS

    ReplyDelete