Wednesday, February 23, 2011

30 for 30: Outfit Number Sixteen- Royal Purpleness

Had to add something purple to my outfit today as I will be going to the Prince concert tonight. Very excited! Normally I would dress up for this type of occassion, but his royal purpleness did not check with me ahead of time or else he would know that I am participating in the 30 for 30 challenge and did not throw in any concert type attire, so all GAP clothing will just have to do. My jacket is making is official debut in the challenge, on the sixteeth day.  Must admit, it took a while to wear because it needed to be ironed.  

Maybe this year Prince will ask me to join the band, fingers crossed.

Have a great day everyone.


Ticket for tonight, thanks LC for going with me.


Jacket- Gap
Scarf- Gap
Jeans- Gap
Tank- Old Navy
Boots- UO

Purple Rain Tour.  Yikes, I am old.  

5 comments:

  1. Your purple scarf is the perfect addition to this outfit! Love it all. And how exciting about the Prince concert! I've never seen him in concert but I've heard it's fabulous. Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prince still does concerts??? You guys get all the good concerts down there. You look great. Have fun!


    Amber Lena Fashion Bargainista.com
    outfits FOR SALE from $10!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the purple! It looks so great with this outfit. I hope you had fun at the concert! I am sure it was amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look awesome, very appropriate for a concert. Hope you enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopy you have a blast, concerts are the best!!

    ReplyDelete