Friday, February 4, 2011

30 for 30: Outfit Number Three- Mustard Yellow

I am a women obsessed!  I am loving the color yellow in any form.  It all started last summer on a whim when I picked up a pair of strappy sandals in the most sunniest of colors. 

I had been eyeing this J Crew mustard colored pencil skirt for months and thought it would be great to add to my wardrobe and be a great piece for the remix challenge (any way I can justify a purchase I suppose, such a naughty girl). 

Happy Friday Everyone!


 
Skirt- J Crew
Sweater- Viridis Luxe
Tights- Forever 21
Shoes- Jeffrey Campbell
Necklace- Stella & Dot

Here is a little yellow inspiration:
Photo via Squidoo

9 comments:

  1. Oh I love that skirt! Yellow looks good on us blondes. ;-)

    Amber Lena
    www.fashionbargainista.com (outfits for sale starting at $10!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love mustard too, but don't have enough!! Cute necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovin' the mustard too! It looks great on you! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the mustard. Nice break from an all black ensemble :)

    Mari :)
    http://lifesamishmashedlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. i LOVE the skirt color! i think it would look great tucking in that black top, too--would give a whole different vibe but still be chic. but seriously, you look awesome here.
    -brittney
    http://adayinlifetoo.blogspot.com (fellow remixer)

    ReplyDelete
  6. THank you for your comments on my blog, you are so kind! I am loving the mustard yellow! Definitely a favorite color of mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This entire post is right up my alley...I LOVE yellow, its my fav color....you really look great in the skirt!!

    Stop by and say Hello♥
    Let’s Rock the 30x30 Remix..check it out!!♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE your necklace!! and the yellow is great.. I cant do yellow and wish I could.. its so vibrant and positive!! you ROCK it!!!
    have a super weekend gorgeous!! xxo J

    ReplyDelete
  9. loving that mustard skirt! and your necklace! and your hair!... you look great!

    ReplyDelete