Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Sabbatical Chronicles- Day 6 -Golden Tresses

There is nothing like the fresh feeling you get after visting the salon for a cut and color.  I always feel like a million bucks.  After getting all gussied up (my hair that is, I went low key today with a tank and cargo pants) my hairdresser and I went to visit the new organic restaurant in Willow Glen called Hay Market, oh so yummy.  When I got  home my new necklace was waiting for me, ahh the simple pleasures. A perfect day.   


Tank- Old Navy
Necklace-  Lia Sophia "Galapagos"
Sunglasses- House of Harlow




If you are ever in Willow Glen, stop by for a fresh organic meal:

Hay Market •Willow Glen•
(408)295-4800

LOCAL ORGANIC PRODUCE
IMPORTED GOODS
SPICES
OLIVES & SWEETS

2 comments:

  1. Your hair is gorgeous, and I love that necklace! It's super unique.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulously whimsical necklace! Love it.

    ReplyDelete