Saturday, August 20, 2011

Things I Love- Huggable Hangers

Can someone really LOVE a hanger? As I was randomly walking through the Container Store with a friend I ran into these Huggable Hangers. Thought to myself, these are slim and would help conserve precious space in my closet.  The added non-slip velvety finish  prevents clothing from slipping off the hanger.  They have worked wonders for my tiny space. My closet is going to be so organized and I will have MORE space for new addtions.  Now, how can I get the thousand hanger unit bulk rate?  

1 comment:

  1. Haha I have always heard great things about these hangers! My bff Lauren Conrad is totally into them! ;) I'm pretty sure buying enough hangers for my entire wardrobe would cost almost as much as my wardrobe so far! Hahaha

    ReplyDelete