Monday, August 29, 2011

Sabbatical Chronicles- Day 4- Sweet Conflicts

 To check the Blackberry or not check the Blackerry, that is the question.  I know the idea of sabbatical is to turn it all off, but how does one do it when work is part of one's daily life. Just a sweet little conflict that I am going through today (don't mind me).  I think by week 2 I will have this thing all figured out.  Another sweet conflict today, mixing patterns.  Still love the idea of it as I have seen so many good mixes out there, so I attempted once again to mix a little floral with stripes.  To see past attempts, see here, here and here.

Today my day consisted of a few things:

1. Workout a 7:00am.  ( I slept an extra 15 minutes, woo hoo!)  
2. A lovely walk through one of my favorite towns- Los Gatos
3. Picked up a pair of black cigarette pants (the "Minnie") at J. Crew
4. Organized a bit in the closet with those fabulous huggable hangers
5. A quick trip tp Trader Joe's with my mom (I managed to buy all sweets, naughty girl). 



How do you like the hand behind my head, now if they were only bunny ears.


Shorts- H&M
Tee- J. Crew
Shoes- Steve Madden
Necklace- Forever 21
Flower Pin- H&M
Beautiful day in Los Gatos

1 comment:

  1. First of all, I want to steal this outfit! Second, your list includes things similar things I have or will be doing! fun walks, closet organization, and finding cute black pants!

    ReplyDelete