Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Things I Love- Tarte Cheek Stain

I am loving my Tarte cheek stain in Tickled these days. The water-based gel tint gives me a natural glowy flush finish.  It is like someone just pinched my cheeks.

The stick is easy to use and there are so many great colors.  I am looking to pick out something peachy for the summer.  The amount of pressure you use determines the lightness or darkness of the color and lasts all day!

Give Tarte a try, I think you will love it as much as I do. 

1 comment:

  1. Sooo, I have a baby version of this cream blush in "glam" that I got in a Sephora sampler over the holidays. You inspired me to pull it out and slap it on my cheeks today! The texture/application process freaked me out a little bit (haha) but turns out it gave me an incredibly rosy glow!

    Thanks for the push in the right direction! :)

    ReplyDelete