Thursday, July 8, 2010

Crazy for Modern Clogs


My fascination with clogs goes way back to when I was about 6 years old. My purple clogs were to die for! (Well at least I thought so at that age). My mom literally had to hide them from me so I would wear something else. As I grew older the clog has come in and out of my life, so I am thrilled that the hippie-era staple has made its way into the closets once again! You can flaunt your wooden shoes by wearing ankle length pants or cuffing your denim or try pairing the clog with a flirty minidress to make your legs look miles long. However you style it, make sure to complement the retro-inspired shoe with thoroughly modern pieces. You don't want to look like you're stuck in the '70s!


Jacket: Hinge
Dress: Lapis
Clogs: Steve Madden
Necklace: Vintage Carolee

Here are a couple of clogs on my wish list:

1. Michael Kors $250.00
2. Jeffrey Campbell $119.95


No comments:

Post a Comment