Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Inspiration- What’s in your Bag?


I was reading the blog Runaway Hippie by Sonia and she had a great post called “In My Bag”. It was so much fun to peek inside! This inspired me to dump out all of my belongings in my bag to see what I carry on a day to day basis. Here is what I have:

Keys with my vintage Coach heart key ring * Work Blackberry * Personal iPhone * Heart Mesh Bag that holds my Olympus camera *Tide To Go stick * Vintage Nicole Miller Wallet * Benefit Lipstick * Bloom Concealer * Flower Clip * Simply Vera Wang wristlet * Blister Block * Leopard business card case * Silver card case that I use for my driver’s license * Hair Clip * Static Guard * Advil * Thymes Kimono Rose Eau De Parfum Rollerball * Red Day Planner- I still like to hand write appointments * Work Badge*

What do you have inside your bag?

To see Sonia's "In my Bag" blog see here.

No comments:

Post a Comment