Friday, July 30, 2010

Soft Spot for Leopard

It’s no secret to anyone who knows me that I love a good leopard print. I just can’t seem to let go of it. No matter how many leopard print skirts, tops or shoes I have I always manage to add another to the collection. Animal prints to me are not a trend; they're as timeless as the little black dress. Right now colored leopard prints are all the rage and I am on the hunt for something in a bright hue. Dolce & Gabbana has me inspired as pictures of their bright red or green creations on celebs are in every fashion magazine. For now I will just have to settle with the skirt I purchased a few weeks ago and dig into my closet and remix what I have until something with color pops up.

Happy Friday!

Dress: Ella Moss
Leggings: Target
Gladiator Sandals: Steve Madden
Ring: Purchased at Therapy in Campbell
Necklace: Express

No comments:

Post a Comment