Monday, July 26, 2010

To the Max

Long, flowing maxi dresses have been dominating for a few seasons and I have loved them for all my summer events, so it's inevitable that the maxi skirt would follow. I was reading the Zoe Report this morning and she is stating the maxi skirt is the new wardrobe staple that is ready to be inducted into all of our closets. It has now become a sought-after piece and I am already on the hunt to find the best one that will work for me. This is to be a transition piece for this upcoming fall season as I am not quite ready for summer to end.
(Wore this dress yesterday to a lovely BBQ with friends)

Here are a few maxi skirts I am looking at:
1. Topshop
2. ASOS
3. Ann Taylor (Thought this would be cute with a jacket)



Dress: Gap
Necklace: Banana Republic (purchased on eBay)
Clutch: Flea Market
Ring: Rings Eclectic by Melanie Lynn, Purchased at Heidi’s in Los Gatos (14 North Avenue, Los Gatos, CA 95030-5917 (408)395-3262).

2 comments:

  1. I am really getting into the long maxi's for fall!

    xo Lynzy
    http://fromskirtstoskillets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog darling! Love the maxi, I need to find some new ones... nice suggestions!

    ReplyDelete