Friday, August 27, 2010

Boutique of the Month- Simply Smashing!



I pop into this cute little boutique every time I am in downtown Campbell. The displays of pink and girly items are so much fun to peruse, there is always something that catches my eye. Owner Deb Rohzen fills her store with great designers such as Cop Copine, Weston Wear, Butter, Sharon Segal and dozens more.

This one stop shop offers jeans, dresses, cute tees, intimates to fabulous jewelry and whimsical gifts. I have a pair of hand hammered gold hoop earrings that I purchased a few years back and they are still my absolute favorite!

If you get a chance stop by and pick something up to make your day Simply Bubblelicious!

Simply Smashing! 

241-B E. Campbell Ave. 

Campbell, CA 95008 

408-379-1925



Happy Friday!



Jeans: Seven for all Mankind
Top: The Limited
Ballet Flats: Jessica Simpson
Belt: Banana Republic

No comments:

Post a Comment