Thursday, August 5, 2010

Scrumptious Shirtdresses

A great shirtdress is a perfect blend of masculine and feminine adding a classic piece to any wardrobe. If you want a casual day look, pair your shirtdress with a pair of sandals and casual bag. Do you want something a little fancier for the evening? Try a fuller skirt and sexy heels with a bold piece of jewelry.

It has been a little chilly these past few mornings so I decided to dig into my closet for this shirtdress that had a little more coverage and I added a pop of color with the red flower and mustard sandals to brighten up the basic black.
Dress: The Limited
Bag: Simply Vera Wang
Sandals: Star Ling
Flower: H&M
Ring: Rings Eclectic by Melanie Lynn, Purchased at Heidi’s in Los Gatos (14 North Avenue, Los Gatos, CA 95030-5917 (408)395-3262).

Here are a few shirtdresses that I want to add to my closet:

1. Anthropologie $148.00
2. Banana Republic $130.00
3. Modcloth $67.99

1 comment:

  1. I love the Anthropologie shirt dress!


    Visit my blog? Leave a comment? Follow? I'd be more than happy to reciprocate the blog love :)
    http://voguishblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete