Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Things I Love- Benefit Cosmetics

I stumbled upon Benefit cosmetics years ago when the cutest catalogue arrived on my doorstep. The pages of makeup, skincare, and fragrance just jumped at me with their clever names and compelling packaging. This beauty brand offered quick fix solutions for every girl’s beauty dilemmas.

My first purchase from the catalogue was Benetint. It was created twenty years ago and is still growing in popularity; it comes in a flush of color and packaged in a nail polish-style bottle and it can be swept over lips or cheeks to provide a rosy glow. I have now been using this little treasure for the last 9 years and won’t leave the house without it.

I now make regular runs to the Los Gatos Benefit Boutique for all my beauty needs and just made a quick trip as I ran out of my trusted cheek stain.

Here are a few items I picked up:
1. Benetint (Rose tinted lip & cheek stain) $28.00
2. 10 (Bronzing & highlighting face powder duo) $28.00
3. Confession of a Concealaholic (Concealing and brightening kit) $36.00

Benefit - Los Gatos Boutique
7 North Santa Cruz Avenue
Los Gatos , CA, 95030
408-399-4442

http://www.benefitcosmetics.com

More on Benefit Cosmetics:

Founded by Jean & Jane Ford, identical twin sisters and former models, Benefit first opened in 1976 as a tiny San Francisco beauty boutique.

It was there the twins combined a "double" dose of beauty know-how with their playful sensibilities toward makeup.

They created one-of-a-kind products to solve their customers' beauty dilemmas, and brought a much needed sense of humor to the world of cosmetics.

Over 30 years later, Benefit has grown into a global brand that continues to captivate women of all ages with unique shopping experiences like the Benefit Brow Bar which offers a "girls club" environment where customers indulge in legendary Benefit brow and beauty services.

1 comment:

  1. Benetint has always been a fave of mine! Try Smashbox's O Glow too, its pretty awesome!

    ReplyDelete