Thursday, August 26, 2010

Mind the GAP

No, I am not currently in the fabulous city of London riding the Tube....I wish! Its just that I pulled out a dress from the GAP that is one of my favorites I love to wear (so comfy!)  The dress made me start thinking about how long the GAP has been around and how long I have been shopping at this retail giant.  The first items purchased were in 1980 and I bought....well who am I kidding,  my mom bought me a pair of jeans and a purple striped t-shirt that I just had to have for back to school (thanks mom).  The GAP is the best place to pick up basics and still is to this day.    






Dress: GAP
Shoes: Steve Madden
Bangle Bracelets: Purchased at Therapy in Campbell


http://www.fundinguniverse.com/company-histories/The-Gap-Inc-Company-History.html

No comments:

Post a Comment