Monday, August 30, 2010

Inspiration- A Sweet Sunday with my September Issues

There is nothing better than curling up in bed on a Sunday with all my favorite magazines and having them be the September issues is just icing on the cake!  I was reading one of my favorite blogs This Time Tomorrow and it looks like she had the same idea, as most of us girls usually do at the end of August.  Read about all things fall and the must haves!  I have already earmarked my wants and can't wait to start adding to the fall wardrobe.

Hope everyone had a great weekend.  Along with reading and daydreaming all things fall I got to spend the day with my family in Roseville for a wonderful birthday party. 
Mom and I posing with our glasses of Prosecco.

   
See This Time Tomorrow's blog here.

No comments:

Post a Comment