Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Places I Love- Icing on the Cake, Los Gatos

If there is not one thing I love more than shoes, I would have to say it would be chocolate cake and one of my favorite places is Icing on the Cake and their world famous chocolate buttermilk. It is the most decadent piece of chocolate cake I have ever tasted. I lately have been craving this little gem probably more so than ever since I have been trying to eat a little healthier and have cut back on the sweets (and pasta). It’s true what they say; you always want it more when you can’t have it. I think with the upcoming holiday I might have to renege on some of my new healthy habits (well, just for the weekend) and order a small treat.

Another favorite treat "Swirly Cakes"
Along with the most tantalizing treats, Icing on the Cake also has a great selection of cake stands, nesting bowls, dessert plates, candy, cards and candles. They are a one stop sweet shop!

See more about Icing on the Cake here.

1 comment:

  1. Hello....just found your blog..Im your newest follower...love it:)

    ReplyDelete