Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Anchor's Away

Look at me; I am sailing through day 3. I found this Gap skirt the other day when I was cleaning out my closets (still have not finished that lovely project by the way…ugh). Not sure if I am digging the outfit, totally stepping out of my comfort zone as I am usually not the type to tuck in a tee and wear a belt. This challenge definitely has me thinking about trying new ways to wear things!


Tee- J Crew
Skirt- Gap
Belt- Target
Necklace- Betsey Johnson
Shoes- Steve Madden

If you would like to see check out all of the other bloggers that are participating in the challenge, see here. (Such fun to take a peek at all the fun outfits and personalities)

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could see those heels up close. They look SO CUTE! Isn't it fun to resurface a hidden treasure from the confines of your closet? Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete