Monday, November 8, 2010

We're Number One!

Clap your hands! Stomp your feet!  Remixers can’t be beat!
Come on team you can do it, just put some remixing power to it!
Goooooooo Remixers!  Whoo Hoo!!!

Channeling my inner cheerleader today with outfit number one of the 30 for 30 challenge. Can't wait to check out all the other bloggers and see their choices. I must admit it was nice not to stand in front of my closet this morning wondering what the heck I was going wear.  My closet can feel some what intimidating at times. I wonder why, could it be because I have too much stuff crammed into such a small space?  Probably.  I am feeling so organized with only 30 pieces neatly hung on the back of my bedroom door.  I wonder if I will say that 2 weeks from now.





Jacket- GAP
Jeans- GAP
Necklace- Forever 21
Ballet Flats- Simply Vera Wang
Black Tank- Old Navy

1 comment: