Monday, November 15, 2010

It’s Monday, Where did the Weekend Go?

This weekend was a complete blur. I am still on a mission to clean and organize the basement (13 years of stuff down there), so must admit I did not ever get dressed on Saturday. PJ’s all day was a good thing! Ever have those moments when you are excited you have the whole day to do whatever you want and the next thing you know it’s over?

On Sunday I headed out to the San Francisco 49ner game with my best girlfriend (hurray we WON) and did not get a chance to take a picture of myself in my outfit number 6 of the Club Monaco white tee and Gap Jeans with boots (very boring by the way).

In keeping with the idea of a dressed down weekend I decided to keep with the theme. I pulled out my olive green tunic and leggings. It’s going to be 78 degrees today and think a walk at lunch will be in order to get rid of my Monday blues.


Day 7 outfit includes:
Tunic- Trouve (Nordstrom)
Shoes- Simply Vera Wang
Necklace- Simply Vera Wang
Leggings/Tights- Simply Vera Wang

1 comment:

  1. That green tunic is such a great color on you. A nice walk always cures my Monday blues too. sounds like you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete