And so it begins, the hustle and bustle of the holidays. I am starting to get excited as lights are starting to be strung and holiday tunes are being played. I also get a little stressed as there is always so much to do and so little time to do it.
Here are a few tips that I try to follow to help me slow down and enjoy the holiday season:
1. Have a plan and make lists.
2. Shop for gifts early (don't wait until the week of);
3. Pick and choose holiday activities (you don't have to do everything);
4. Build time in to relax and enjoy the holiday spirit around you.
5. Take a walk or drive and view holiday lights and decorations;
6. A glass of wine (of course, that goes without saying);
7. Ask for help. Have a gift wrapping gathering or bake cookies with a friend.
8. Address Christmas cards a few at a time (who says you have to do them all at once).
A few aromatherapy products that I love from the Body Shop: These treasures help me reduce stress.