Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Wish List- Sparkle

The sparkle of sequins or glitter has always been a favorite of mine since I was a little girl. Everything is better with glitter right? This is the time of year when sequin or glittery apparel and accessories come out in full force tantalizing me. Each item I see beckons to be purchased. Since I officially can’t shop until mid December after I have completed the 30 for 30 challenge. I started a small wish list of all the things I just have to have.






1. Express- Slouchy Sequin Hobo Bag $59.92
2. Simply Vera Wang- Sequin Knit Hat $26.00
3. Steve Madden-  Caryssa Glitter Pump $129.95
4. J Crew- Drapey Sequin Tee $79.50

 
Day 9 outfit includes:
Cardigan- H&M
Skirt- Halogen
Silk Tank- Halogen
Tights- Simply Vera Wang
Boots- Target
Belt purchased at Therapy in Campbell

3 comments:

  1. gotta love those sparkly steve maddens...and they're platforms!

    rockoomph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't have a single occasion but I love those pumps! That top is a little more doable, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that leopard skirt so much!! And my wish list is...considerably longer, haha...especially because I just added "leopard skirt" to it.

    ReplyDelete