Friday, March 11, 2011

30 for 30: Outfit Number Twenty Eight- FBFF (Finding the Balance)

Short and sweet today, not much to say other than..... TGIF!  It was a busy week for me, so I will be taking it easy this weekend.   Only have 2 more outfits left on the 30 for 30 challenge (hooray) I am ready to meet up with the closet once again. 

Happy Friday to all my lovely blogging friends out there! 
Outfit number 28 includes:
Jeans- Miss Sixty
Blazer- Hinge
Tee- J. Crew
Necklace- Simply Vera Wang
Booties- Jessica Simpson
Belt- Anthropologie

Also, participating in Modly Chic's FBFF.  Today's topic is Finding the Balance. Here are my responses:

1. When it comes to prioritizing your life, in what place does blogging fall?


Must admit, it is pretty high on my list during the work week. I have a routine I follow...Picture in the morning before I leave for work (If I am doing an outfit post that day), write something late morning or afternoon and done. I tend to just be more lazy on the weekends, but I am always thinking about it.

2. We all wish we had more free time to dedicate to blogging and all it entails. What are your tricks for taking advantage of the time you do have to be as productive as possible?

Organization, Organization, Organization. I can't stress that enough for my world. I work in a job that I have to be able to multi-task and prioritize so that tends to carry over in my personal (blogging) life as well. If I stay organized and focused I can get it all done and be able to do everything with ease. (Another secret, I don't have kids, so I am a bit spoiled when it comes to me time... its always me time.)

3. Have you discovered any short-cuts that makes blogging easier or more time efficient?

Have not discovered anything that works yet for me. I am technology challenged!

4. Do you have an editorial calendar or something similar that helps you plan ahead?

I don't have any master plan on this one. I am a little old school and write things down in a notebook when something comes to me. I do have ideas that I come up and may post something right away or use it later down the road.

5. If time wasn’t an issue what you would be doing on your blog/for your blog that you aren’t doing now?

I would definitely spend more time on graphics and photoshop. I am not proficient with those programs and find that it takes me longer than most. If I had more time, I would spruce up my blog a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment