Hello all my lovely blogging friends so glad that today is Friday (well who isn't?). A lot of fun plans this weekend so I must say that I am ready to get to it! Plugging along in my 30 for 30, but really excited that some of you are finished or nearly finished...You so rocked it! I have loved following along to see what you have come up with. I still have 7 more outfits to create and really hope that I can pull it off. Without further adieu here is outfit number twenty three:
Sweater- Simply Vera Wang
Tights- Simply Vera Wang
Necklace- Lee Angel
Also, I am participating in Modly Chic's Friend Friday. Today's topic is beauty products, see questions and answers below:
1. What's your favorite drug store makeup product and your favorite higher-end product?
There are a few that I love in the high end department, Benefit, Laura Mercer, Chanel and MAC. As for drugstore, I tend to go for L'Oreal or Maybelline and I have quite a few eyeshadows from Flirt which I can pick up at Kohl's. Where does Sephora's line fit in? I have a lot of eye pencils and shadows of their's as well.
2. Is there one type of product that is your go-to, can't live without?
Bloom or Benefit Lip Stain, I never leave home without it.
3. What's the best hair product you've ever used?
Bumble and Bumble is my absolute favorite! I have been using it for years. Just seems to work for me.
4. Fess up, what's the worst beauty look you've tried to rock and look back at now with a little shame or apprehension that you actually did that?
SunIn Hair Lightner. I was going for lovely natural highlights and instead I rocked orange hair.
5. When it comes to beauty products, we all use the same basic products. What do you use that helps show off your personal flare and personality?
I always have a brightly colored pedicure. That's seems to be my thing. I own so much Essie nail polish I could open my nail salon. (Well I could lend you the polish and you can do your own toes).