Tuesday, March 8, 2011

30 for 30: Outfit Number Twenty Five- Love Letter

Dear Closet,
Just a love letter letting you know that I have been missing you and for you not to worry as we will be together again soon. I have been away for a little while, but do not fret as in a mere 5 days we will be reunited. To hold me over until then, I am dreaming about all those good times where I play with all the articles of clothing you hold for me. See you soon!
Love,
Carla
No your eyes are not deceiving you, my legs are that white.

Jacket- Gap
Dress- Tucker for Target
Shoes- Jeffrey Campbell
Belt- Vintage

2 comments:

  1. Oh how I miss my Gap jean jacket. It's stored away for the winter. By now I'm sure it's wondering if I'll EVER come retrieve it. It's been so long.

    Love your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment today for the EBEW challenge! Love how you have been remixing in the 30x30. Great use of color!

    BTW, I grew up in San Jose, and have family there still-so holla at my hometown girl!

    oxo,
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete