Friday, June 4, 2010

Tote Me Away



In anticipation of spending a day at the beach with my hubby this coming Sunday, it got me thinking about the perfect beach tote.

I currently have been using a Land’s End canvas tote that I absolutely LOVE! I have owned this one for a while now and it has gone with me everywhere.

I am considering getting a few more in different sizes and colors since they are reasonably priced and look great with just about anything I have. You can even have it embroidered with your initials to add a little something special to make it your own.

Here are a few totes that I have had my eye on, and thought I would share.








1. Lands' End Canvas Tote (4 sizes starting at $19.50)
2. J Crew Sea Sideside Tote $45.00
3. Le Sport Sac Daisy Do $98.00
4. San Diego Hat Company Woven Seagrass Market Bag $30.00

No comments:

Post a Comment